Trilateral Research Ltd
|Placed on:||2018-04-06||6th April 2018|
|Closes:||18th April 2018|
Trilateral Research, founded in 2004, is a leading multidisciplinary consulting and technology development company. Our team collaborates across social science and technology, to bring insights from each to capture the benefits of data-driven innovation. We create knowledge and tools that empower our clients to transform research into innovation and innovation into impact.
Trilateral Research are working towards the development of a data-driven risk management solution for use within policing in the UK and Internationally. We are currently recruiting for a Research Assistant to support our efforts.
Duration: 5 months with the possibility of extension and/or full-time employment
Hours: F/T (40 hours per week)
Location: Home-based with some internal travel in the UK
Role & Responsibilites
- Desk-based research on risk assessment methodologies used in policing in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA.
- Desk-based research on data management and decision support tools in policing in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA.
- Support in developing an agenda for gathering user requirements for the further development of a data-enabled risk management solution. Subsequent support in conducting primary research (semi-structured interviews and focus groups) to understand and analyse user requirements.
Desirable (D) / Essential (E)
- MA or PhD in Policing: MA (E) / PhD (D)
- Practical experience in policing: D
- Strong writing skills: E
- Experience of conducting primary research with the police: D
- Strong communication skills: D
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team: E
- Interest in data analytics: D
- Interest in risk management in policing: D
Please send a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback