This job is brought to you by Bizkaia Talent, a non-profit organization funded by the Department for Economic Development of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia. Its main objective is to attract highly skilled professionals to the Basque Country by connecting them with the opportunities within the leading innovation and technology companies and universities there.
Tecnalia Corporation has been set up as a multidisciplinary Technology Corporation, of a private and independent nature, with the mission to contribute value and wealth to the society in general, and to the business base in particular, through research, technological development and innovation in an international context. The Corporation offers the people comprising it a framework for competence and professional development by generating opportunities for their professional future. Shared knowledge, making use of the potential and diversity of an eminently creative, innovative, and professional group are the principles underpinning our culture and values.
In Tecnalia, in the team of “Virtual Built Environment”, we develop web solutions based on information and communication technologies oriented to Smart Cities and Buildings (Smart Cities).
The expertise of the team is based on the research and development of information models and computer platforms based on BIM for the implementation and optimization of the processes of the Construction sector throughout its life cycle. Everything based on standards (IFC, CityGML, Web3D … etc.)
The selected candidate will join the Industrialized Construction Area within the Division of Sustainable Construction and will work on software development activities and cloud tools that exploit the information available on BIM models and are able to integrate with other tools of the construction sector (interoperability).
- Degree: Computer engineering or similar (telecommunications, industrial…).
- Demonstrated experience in programming (preferably in web environments) and developing or customizing software related to BIM / IFC standards.
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel.
- A proactive, independent and resolutive person with planning, organizational and team skills, as well as vision and analysis skills, and goal oriented.
- It will be an advantage:
- Knowledge in the programming of energy simulation, acoustic, structural, tools and connection between these tools and BIM models (interoperability).
- Orientation to research and development and interest in developing a technical and scientific career.
- Knowledge of 3D technology, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Knowledge of Programming Environments: Visual Studio .NET / Eclipse.
Bizkaia Talent offers a range of services, such as dual career support for those individuals who are coming to the region on a work contract, and also advice to those who are considering Basque Country as their next work destination. To access these services and support, please register on the Bizkaia Talent website.
To apply for this post, please click on the Apply button below, which will direct you to the Bizkaia Talent website for further instructions.