Can you run our world?
From postgraduates to experienced professionals, we’re educating the business leaders of today – and tomorrow. We do that through open and customised courses, such as our Executive MBAs (EMBAs), which help corporate clients expand their knowledge and drive industrial evolution. Now, we’re looking for an expert administrator who can help us run those programmes.
Are you a master of organisation?
Our Leadership Programmes team designs, markets and delivers five, world-class courses to over 400 students around the world. These EMBAs and specialized Masters degrees put our School and students at the cutting-edge of business development. Academically rigorous, tuned to the marketplace and financially rewarding, they require confident and careful management. That’s where you come in. Here, you will:
• Support the delivery of events, communications and projects
• Act as a first line of contact for EMBA students and stakeholders
• Coordinate and manage calendars, diaries and key meetings for EMBA Programme Director and EMBA London Team
• Order and help produce programme materials and resources
• Update databases, systems and records with student information and financial data
• Review our existing processes and behaviours, and champion change
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll make sure our teachers and students have the resources and support they need, at every stage of their educational journey. In doing so, you’ll become one of our School’s most important organising forces.
• Administrative experience in Higher Education (preferable)
• Alternatively, customer service experience
• An understanding of IT systems (such as CRM), Office suite, and large databases
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• The ability to multitask and prioritise
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. By bringing together a variety of perspectives, we’re having a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent’s Park, London