This role sits within the International Partnerships Team of the International Office, which is part of the University’s External Relations department: The International Partnerships Team is responsible for supporting the strategic development of international partnerships activity in support of the University’s internationalisation strategy.
The team provides professional support to the University’s senior leadership and faculties in the development of a range of models of international partnerships, with a particular focus on transnational education. We plan and manage incoming visits from international delegations and support outgoing international visits where appropriate.
The team is also responsible for supporting the development of strategy, policy, processes and procedures to support the University in achieving its ambitious targets.
You will contribute to and work towards the achievement of the University’s targets for the development and maintenance of international partnerships.
You will be key in supporting faculties in the development of international partnerships that facilitate and enhance the achievement of all KPIs of the Internationalisation Strategy.
You will host high profile international delegations in order to realise the University’s vision for high quality international partnerships. They will be required to travel overseas to develop opportunities for the delivery of transnational education and to build and maintain relationships with key international stakeholders in order to support the delivery of the Internationalisation Strategy.
- Develop a strong understanding of the University’s academic offering.
- Support faculties in the development of new proposals and business cases for international partnerships, particularly transnational education.
- Ensure compliance with the University’s internal policies and procedures, as well as external regulatory compliance.
- Account manage relationships with the University’s existing and prospective partner institutions.
- Support the marketing and communications requirements of the team.
- Play a role in the development of the wider International Office and External Relations team.
To apply: Please attach your CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification, to the online portal.
There are 2 International Partnership Manager roles available; 1 x Permanent and 1 x 2 Year fixed term contract.
This post offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the University’s ambitious internationalisation strategy, developing a strong relationships with key stakeholders both within the University and externally.