This job is brought to you by Bizkaia Talent, a non-profit organization funded by the Department for Economic Development of the Provincial Council of Bizkaia. Its main objective is to attract highly skilled professionals to the Basque Country by connecting them with the opportunities within the leading innovation and technology companies and universities there.
At Matrici we know that the success of our projects lies in the quality of the people, both personal and professional. We are therefore looking for people who share our values and we will foster their talent.
If you’re a professional who is looking for challenges in their professional career at Matrici you will be able to work with the best in developing complex projects for the best brands in the industry.
- To define and to implant an standard for developing projects for stamping dies for aluminium parts, from process layout to tryout, specially including die face and quality improvement loops analysis, according to current quality standards and time schedule requirements in the market.
- To establish and to implant a control plan and an improvement process.
- To technically lead aluminium projects from process layout and die face definition stage, supporting manufacturing and tryout team, and leading toolshop results analysis and quality improvement loops.
- To lead the supervision of the fulfillment of established standards along the project, identifying deviations, container actions and process improvement opportunities.
- For the development of these functions, to lead multidisciplinary work teams reporting directly to management.
- Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven experience in the development of stamping die projects for aluminum parts, both inner and outer panels.
- Preferably more than 10 years´ experience in the definition and simulation of aluminum process layouts, including springback analysis, die face definition and surface quality control.
- Extensive experience in part dimensional analysis and optimization in checking fixture and quality loop definition.
- Extensive knowledge of tryout process in steel and aluminum parts.
- Proficiency in English and / or German (Spanish will be assessed).
- Availability to travel.
- An organized person with initiative and autonomy is required, who has decision-making skills, with the ability to work as a team, focused on quality and continuous improvement and positive attitude.
Bizkaia Talent offers a range of services, such as dual career support for those individuals who are coming to the region on a work contract, and also advice to those who are considering Basque Country as their next work destination. To access these services and support, please register on the Bizkaia Talent website.
To apply for this post, please click on the Apply button below, which will direct you to the Bizkaia Talent website for further instructions.