You will lead on the business planning for the examinations team and the operational management for the development, delivery and evaluation of all theory examinations offered by the College.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract type: Full time, permanent
Starting Salary: £38,251
Location: 5 – 11 Theobalds Road, Holborn London, WC1X 8SH
In this role, you will:
- lead on the operational delivery of RCPCH examination activity, engaging clinicians and other child care professionals in order to deliver examinations to the required standard, schedule and budget.
- manage and lead the planning, delivery, development, piloting and review of RCPCH examinations held within the UK and overseas with relevant stakeholders and partners
- To be responsible for ensuring the relevant guidance, including rules and regulations and website content, for all exam products are kept up to date and are regularly reviewed.
- determine and manage IT/business process requirements and developments in line with service need and to maximise efficiencies
- Demonstrable ability to translate strategic goals into effective operational examinations delivery
- The ability to set out and discuss complex issues clearly for a wide audience and to give presentations as required in a fluent and persuasive manner to people at all levels.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills demonstrating the ability to manage the expectations of others
- Demonstrates a real belief in customer service, focusing on what matters to the customer and will best serve their interests
- Proven experience of coordinating the delivery and development of knowledge and practical/skills tests
- Experience of budget management and of prioritising competing demands and attention to meeting deadlines
- Demonstrable line management skills and experience of performance management processes
- Experience of working within a regulatory framework including contributing to quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation of systems, policy and procedures.
To apply, please fill out an application form and an equal opportunities form (Voluntary) which can both be found on our website. Send this to email@example.com
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 9am Monday 30 April 2018
Shortlisting complete by: 3 May 2018
Interviews will be held: Friday 11 May 2018
No agencies please.
The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health is a Stonewall Champion Employer and Disability Confident Leader.