The Manchester College is now looking for an Employability and Partnership Coordinator to join our team on a permanent, full-time (37 hours per week) basis. You will be required to travel throughout Greater Manchester to support stakeholders, therefore a driving license and access to your own car would be an advantage.
You will be responsible for developing and securing a wide range of work related activities to support learners and enhance their employability skills. You will be required to work in partnership with a range of employers and with curriculum departments to deliver an outstanding professional employability service. Plus…
- Fully embed and deliver the work related employability strategy and action plan within the department
- Coordinate and implement employability activities to meet learner and departmental needs
- Be able to demonstrate and promote employability skills that employers value
- Maintain regular contact with learners and employers through a variety of channels to ensure participation and progress
To carry out the role, you will need;
- Experience of delivering qualifications, education or employability sessions
- Experience of delivering group work sessions as well as working on a 1-2-1 basis with participants
- Experience of developing external relationships with employer and other agencies
- At least a GSCE or level 2 in literacy or numeracy (or equivalent)
- Degree or relevant professional qualification would be desirable
The Manchester College is based at many sites across Greater Manchester, each with its own specialist cutting edge facilities within a friendly and supportive environment. We are the largest Further Education College in the UK providing education and training to a wide range of learners.
The Manchester College is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We have also recently been awarded the Investors in Diversity award.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
We offer a great holiday allowance, an excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.