University of Nicosia Medical School
|Location:||Nicosia – Cyprus|
|Placed on:||2018-03-29||29th March 2018|
|Closes:||13th April 2018|
The successful candidate will provide technical support and assistance to all Medical School online programmes, particularly the selection and use of appropriate software packages.
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Wide technical knowledge and experience in the technical design and support of online teaching programmes
- Sound technical knowledge of online interactive teaching software (e.g. Articulate)
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail
- Cover letter addressing your suitability for the post
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 April 2018.
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
* Salary has been converted at the prevailing rate on the date placed