Permanent, 37 hours per week.
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with data? Do you have experience of developing and delivering market intelligence, management reports, and providing data analytics?
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work closely with the School Management Team to improve decision-making processes and help us achieve our goals through providing analyses, measuring, and reporting on performance and trends.
Working with colleagues to determine reporting requirements, designing and developing reports, score cards, and other analyses, you will be responsible for the generation, analysis, and maintenance of standard and ad hoc datasets within the School. You will need to be experienced in data mining, collation, interrogation, and in providing analysis of data sets to others.
- You will hold a Degree in mathematics, statistics, or similar quantitative content, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience in providing insight, analysis, and reports.
- You will be highly analytical and data-driven with substantial experience of producing relevant and consistent data and information to inform the development of strategy and the monitoring of progress.
- You will be numerate and confident in the analysis and presentation of data, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to manage a diverse and stimulating workload.
- You will be able to assimilate complex sets of data and communicate the results in a user friendly manner to a variety of audiences.
- A high level of IT literacy, including advanced excel skills, is essential.
If you fit the above description, we want to hear from you.
*Please pay close attention to the full Attributes for the post in the recruitment pack and use the supporting statement to explain how your knowledge, skills, and experience match the full requirements of the role.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the post please contact Gill Firth, School Manager (telephone: 01484 473632 or email: email@example.com).
For further details about this post and to make an application please visit http://hud.ac/ec1.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018.
Interview Date: 1 June 2018.
Working for Equal Opportunities.
Innovative University. Inspiring Employer.