Lappeenranta University of Technology
|Location:||Lappeenranta – Finland|
to £40,964.86 converted salary*
with additional pay based on performance.
|Placed on:||1st March 2018|
|Closes:||30th March 2018|
Lappeenranta University of Technology, LUT. LUT’s Trailblazer strategy is searching for answers to four key questions: Are we going to burn up everything? Is humanity condemned to suffer from the water it has polluted? Will waste be the grave of our future? Will we let Europe degenerate to the world’s back yard? No. We will lead the way with a trailblazer spirit. We have been ranked among the world’s top universities (Times Higher Education and QS rankings). We are compact by size, with intensely focused operations. Combining technology and business, we have served as an academic forerunner since 1969. Our international science community encompasses 6,500 students and experts.
LUT School of Business and Management is looking for applications for a tenure track position of Assistant/Associate Professor in Software Construction.
The position will be filled at the assistant or associate professor level of the tenure track system for a fixed term of four years.
The appointment process description explains the qualification requirements, application instructions, and tenure track appointment criteria.
The application and its appendices must be in English. The application must include:
- A curriculum vitae
- A copy of the applicant’s doctoral diploma
- A full list of publications, including the total number of publications in the Web of Science and Scopus databases, the total number of citations, the h-index and Scopus ID. In addition, equivalent information from the applicant’s Google Scholar profile is required
- Publications for evaluation by experts (max. 10)
- A separate list of the publications submitted for expert evaluation
- A teaching portfolio or an equivalent account of the applicant’s teaching qualifications
- An account of the applicant’s merits and activities of significance to the vacancy (max. 3 pages)
The applicant must mention the tenure track level of the position applied for.
The pay is determined according to the pay system for university teaching and research personnel. Assistant professors are situated at level 6 (EUR 3340.77) and associate professors at the levels 6 – 7 (EUR 3340.77 – 3851.33/month). In addition, the pay will include an individual pay component based on performance and competence, amounting to a maximum of 46.3% of the job-specific pay component.
Additional information: Professor Ajantha Dahanayake, tel. +358 50 324 5353, email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 30 March 2018 (at midnight, Finnish local time, UTC +3 h).
Please submit your application by filling out the online form (link below).
Share this job
If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert,
or its categorisation then please
send us your feedback
* Salary has been converted at the prevailing rate on the date placed